US Visa

Documents For Applying US Visa For Solvak And Slovenia Citizens

Before submitting your application, make sure you understand what the documents needed to apply for a US visa are and how much you will have to pay. In addition, you should know the fees and how many blank pages the application will need. Here are some documents you will need:

Documents required for a US visa application

Before applying for a US visa, you need to have all the required documents ready. You should fill out the visa application in its entirety, sign it in two places, and attach your national passport and Schengen consent. You also need a recent color photo that fits the US passport size. This photo must not be older than 6 months. You must also have proof of your legal residency in the USA: a copy of your permanent resident card or a valid resident visa issued by the US government.

The visa fee is 80 USD for all types of visas. Payment must be made when you submit your application. The fee must be made in cash or by money order payable to the Embassy of Slovenia. Credit cards and personal checks cannot be accepted.


If you intend to visit the United States, the first step you need to take is to apply for a US visa online. Once you have applied, you must provide your email address, credit card or PayPal account information, and pay the required fees. Then, you should double-check all of your data before submitting it. If you have entered the wrong information, you will have to re-apply.

A valid passport is essential for getting a visa. It must meet Schengen criteria, including two blank pages, at least three months left on the passport, and it must be issued within the last 10 years. You must also have proof of travel health insurance, which covers you in the event of medical emergencies within the Schengen area. The insurance should provide coverage of at least 30,000 Euros and must be valid for the entire trip. In addition, you must provide a round-trip airline ticket, which must include all dates and flight numbers.

Required documents

If you are planning to visit the United States on a short-term vacation, you might need to apply for a US visa. This process can take some time, so it is important to know the requirements in advance. First and foremost, you must have a valid passport and travel document. Ideally, the passport should be valid for six months past the intended entry date.

You must submit the application in person. If you are from another state, you may apply at a local Visa Application Center. Otherwise, you will need to apply at the Consulate General in Cleveland, Ohio.

Minimum number of blank pages

If you are planning a trip to the United States, you’ll need to make sure that your passport contains at least enough blank pages. For most countries, this number is one or two blank pages. These pages include endorsement pages and are often after the visa pages. Some countries require a minimum of four blank pages to process visa applications. These requirements vary depending on the country, but the following countries require at least two blank pages.

For people from the Slovak and Slovenian nationality, it’s imperative to understand the rules and requirements for US visas. Citizens of these countries can travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program since November 2008. In order to qualify, you must have a biometric passport and electronic travel authorization. In addition, your trip must last no longer than 90 days. You can find details about these rules and requirements on the ESTA website.

Fingerprinting countries

Fingerprinting is mandatory for the US Visa for Slovak Citizens & US Visa for Slovenia Citizens. VIS, or the Visa Information System, requires all visa applicants to provide biometric data, usually by fingerprinting ten fingers. These countries include Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, and Switzerland. In addition to fingerprinting, some countries may require applicants to submit a medical certificate.

Similar Posts